Chris busted out some old photos. This was taken my first Thanksgiving away from hom back in 2002. This kitchen would later be the demise of me. I accidentally left the turkey in Chris’ oven and, two weeks later, it was discovered. After that I wasn’t allowed to touch anything in the kitchen.
For Thanksgiving 2003 I accidentally turned the oven off instead of just the timer, delaying dinner about 30 minutes minimally. Later, during cleanup, I put dishwasher detergent on the door after filling the reservoir.